OVH US is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. This role requires fluency in current and emerging digital advertising techniques, digital media, online media deployment efforts, display/paid search, and other online marketing & traditional marketing best practices. Supplemental to day-to-day management, this role will also conduct research for strategy engagements. The right candidate should be creative and have an aptitude for leveraging online media to optimize lead generation and awareness efforts.
- Plan, design, and execute campaigns for: demand generation to deliver qualified leads (paid/organic channels); digital sales drivers; and brand awareness programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to streamline and develop plans for effective landing pages, marketing automation, lead generation, and revenue generating media strategy.
- Oversee all components of marketing strategy, targeted social/display/paid search campaigns, creative testing, buying optimizations, and conversion strategies.
- Identify, and report on, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and strategically execute to meet goals for display advertising campaigns.
- Develop the most effective and cost-efficient digital strategies to meet goals and objectives.
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts, including overseeing the daily management of campaign budgets, conversion actions, optimizing creative, and budget allocations.
- Review and analyze campaign reporting; contribute suggestions and recommendations for improvement, manage media budgets, and conduct measurable A/B test strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of digital advertising channels, media best practices, and proactively seek out the latest trends and innovations.
- Conduct research including audience personas, market analyses and competitor analyses
Required skills and background
- 5+ years experience in digital/internet marketing, preferably in Paid Search, Paid Social and Display
- Experience executing and measuring the success of marketing campaigns
- Able to identify trends and determine key findings and insights through data analysis
- Comprehensive campaign management experience and understanding of setting up of digital ad accounts from start to completion
- Ability to analyze data including audience segments, market and sales, media mix, and competitive reporting to formulate actionable digital plans
- Ability to operate independently, prioritize/manage multiple and time-sensitive projects simultaneously, and adapt to change in a fast-paced marketing department
- Experience with Content Syndication Platforms, SSPs, DSPs particularly in the technology space
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, have efficient work habits, and deliver projects on time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have overall flexibility
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- BA / BS degree required.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.