As a Community Manager for the Global Customer Success Team, you will help build, grow and manage the OVH US online communities for both users and B2B. Using analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums and blogs, you will find out what people are saying about OVH US CST and our Cloud-based products. You will also engage with customers and fans, and use social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty and self-service awareness. By creating and implementing programs that connect customers and help them learn from one another, you will communicate value to CST’s customers. You will get your hands dirty every day writing content, getting to know the communities on each platform and being the face of your vertical and community.
- Develop, execute, and measure the strategies of connecting people to people – Newsletters, Ambassador Programs, Engaging Bloggers, Event Planning for both live and virtual events.
- Focus on engagement of connected users and customers on owned properties such as online forums, blogs, website portals, and unowned properties such as social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter) and external blogs
- Go beyond reporting on simple social media growth by defining the OVH US community metrics relevant to measure retention stats, event participation, lead generation, etc., to accurately reflect a healthy & engaged community.
- Interacting with the coolest community of bloggers and commenters on the planet
- Work with social and marketing teams to identify the best community members across social media platforms and the site
- Oversee live CST events, where you will meet customers and create open-forum discussions, educational breakout sessions and networking opportunities
- Meet other Community Managers and build a network of resources
- Join in on dozens of awesome conversations every day
Required Skills and Background
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Management or event-planning
- 5+ years in customer support industry experience
- 5+ years in project management roles at technology/Internet companies or comparable with solid experience in project planning/management
- 5+ years in Communications. Excellent communication skills are essential. Being able to talk to customers in a way that makes them comfortable, and listening to what they expect, what they want.
- Writing samples of Blog posts, Newsletters, or other written content
- A servant’s mindset - passion to help people, and connecting customers to solutions
- Familiar with industry standard Agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Full-time, salaried position
- Competitive benefits
- Some global travel required
- A desire to work in a fun, exciting family-oriented environment
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.