OVH US is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Customer Success Team. In this position, you will analyze, visualize, and provide analytics data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives. You will explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components, and you have a strong background in data analysis using SQL, MS Dynamics. If this all sounds good to you, we welcome you to apply!
- Use data to tell a story. Make insights and recommendations to help acquire new customers, reduce customer attrition, or grow our revenue.
- Use data mining techniques to reduce customer attrition and find new revenue opportunities.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations for workforce management.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Assist Finance team with bonus payouts for all sales related activity in CST.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
Required Skills and Background
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, business + 5 years of relevant work experience in business intelligence or data analysis or MBA/Master’s + 2 years of relevant work experience in business intelligence or data analysis.
- Data analysis using SQL, R and Python.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including clustering, regression, trend analysis, forecasting, modeling, and experiment design.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Front-end reporting tools (MS Dynamics, Tableau, etc.)
- Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst).
- Full-time, salaried position
- Competitive benefits
- Some global travel required
- A desire to work in a fun, exciting family-oriented environment
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.