OVH US is seeking a proven, quota-carrying Account Executive to help OVH continue to grow our cloud computing customer base in the US. This role will be responsible for generating net new business, growing business within our current account base and working directly with our partner ecosystem to drive revenue. The right candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota, a passion and commitment to customer success and experience selling enterprise IT solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
- Well versed in selling IT Solutions and have competitive knowledge of the cloud services marketplace
- Be responsible for generating net new business, building a sustainable pipeline, closing multiple new logo opportunities each quarter and managing business to meet Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) targets
- Collaborate with service delivery heads and executive management to develop sales strategies and account plans.
- Develop proposals and presentations for prospects and take ownership towards driving success.
- Contribute to Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Work with strategic partners to help build out a successful go to market strategy
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Focus on customer satisfaction and success
Required Skills and Background
- Minimum of 7 years of enterprise selling experience with a solid track record of new logo acquisition and quota achievement.
- Excellent executive presence / communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel required
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.