OVH US is seeking a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join the marketing team. This individual will drive, develop and enhance our SEO strategy. The individual will be responsible for developing organic marketing strategies, such as content marketing and organic link building. The individual will also be responsible for developing and managing technical SEO projects such as keyword strategy and site performance. The right candidate should have a command of best practices and trends in SEO and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitive research, content optimization, back-linking and tagging.
- Recommend SEO best practices about website architecture, UI/ UX, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for relevant keywords.
- Manage both on page SEO and off-page SEO.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms. Set SEO specific guidelines for content team / copywriting team.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Work cross functionally with marketing and analytics teams to develop and manage technical projects and other SEO initiatives.
- Integrate with paid search to feed SEO findings into broader online and offline media
- Provide regular reporting and communications.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Required skills and background
- 5+ years hands-on proven SEO experience.
- Experience working with content and technical development teams.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices such as content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates and their impact on rankings.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Understanding of the interplay between SEM and SEO
- Experience with data-driven SEO analytics and optimization.
- Adept in translating data analysis into actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- BA / BS degree required.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.