OVH is seeking a Payroll and T&E Specialist that will be instrumental to the success of our financial operations group as our company continues to grow. We are looking for someone with exceptional organization skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask, and adhere to deadlines. This role reports to the Manager of Financial Operations.
- The preparation and processing of semi-monthly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees; domestic and international
- Maintaining and calculating the commission pay for the sales team
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of approved payroll changes, updates and special payroll deductions.
- The setup and audit of employee data; payroll maintenance
- Ensuring that employee changes are made on a timely basis; review changes for compliance with corporate policies and federal, state and local tax regulations.
- Researching and resolving payroll problems and processing errors.
- Providing support to employees by responding to payroll related questions on an as needed basis.
- Preparing period end payroll reports and reconciliation for accuracy
- Reviewing employee expense report for accuracy and compliance with company policy
Required Skills and Background
- 1-3 years of Payroll and T&E experience.
- Must be familiar with multi-state payroll tax withholding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel required
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and process high volume of information with efficiency and accuracy in a highly dynamic environment
- Must be very detailed oriented, have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects with varying time lines and priorities
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a high growth environment
- Familiarity with ADP and Concur
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.