OVH US is looking for a Senior Manager, Solutions Marketing who will be responsible for defining and executing solutions marketing programs for a B2B cloud-focused product portfolio at OVH. This includes overall solutions positioning, promotion strategies, definition and creation of sales aids and working cross-functionally to initiate and drive innovative and integrated marketing programs aimed at increasing revenue and market share and solidifying our brand identity. This position will understand usage and adoption of the product lines (relative to solutions they solve) and will oversee the production of marketing materials, training, sales presentations, solutions briefs, datasheets, and unique value propositions for specific audiences. This individual will work closely with product marketing, brand, sales channels and other teams to ensure go-to-market activities and key growth initiatives as well as new product launch planning and execution activities create customer demand and growth.
- Create, drive and execute the marketing strategy for solutions for target market segments with an emphasis on driving revenue.
- Maintain and exhibit a deep knowledge of the target market, the market needs, and how OHV products fit as solutions. Map the potential buying process for the solution, including key roles that participate in it. Understands the customer and path to purchase.
- Stay abreast of key competitor capabilities that the managed products and solutions will have to beat or match in target market segments.
- Develop buyer personas to help sell the value of the solution.
- Identify and articulate the differentiated and compelling value propositions based on proof points for the end user, the partners and sales channels to ensure confidence and competence in sales execution to meet revenue targets.
- Owns the case study and white paper value story creation process. Works closely with brand to ensure alignment to overall company value story. Leads the development of collateral, training, and other key communication levers to communicate the solutions value story.
- Defines segment marketing components, works with stakeholders to produce thought leadership, educational, persuasive, solution-specific messaging and content programs.
- Leads the design, development and execution of value-based sales enablement programs for the solution tailored to the specific business objectives.
- Analyzes programs and refines to improve effectiveness.
Required Skills and Background
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a strategic / solution / segment marketing role in a B2B marketing environment. Experience in cloud technology, SaaS, IaaS a plus.
- Experience launching effective marketing strategies that contribute to growth.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a drive to achieve results that make a difference for the business.
- Ability to think creatively in resolving problems and identifying new market opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for interpreting and translating quantitative and qualitative data into consumer insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively present to business and technical audiences and across all levels of an organization.
- Bachelors degree required (BA/BS).
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.