OVH is establishing a US based presence in the enterprise cloud market. As part of establishing this presence, the US based Cloud service team is looking to establish programs to meet industry standard cloud computing certifications. This is an exciting opportunity to help OVH US define its compliance program in a rapidly expanding cloud market.
The IT Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for the implementation and management of compliance processes to help OVH US meet industry standard cloud computing certifications and applicable legal and regulatory compliance requirements with a high concentration on information security. As a part of the compliance team, you will play a strategic role in coordinating and executing OVH US’ certification & compliance strategy for programs like ISO 27001, PCI, HIPPA, SOC.
- Execute certification & compliance roadmap working with cross-functional teams and external auditing agencies
- Accurately interpret, map, and communicate information systems compliance regulations and requirements within the organization, leveraging best practices.
- Conduct internal assessments and audits at planned intervals and on an ad hoc basis to evaluate and validate the design and operational effectiveness of policies, standards, and internal control framework to help reduce risk in the organization.
- Organize and efficiently manage internal audits and external compliance/certification audits for the organization
- Monitor open audit items from internal audits and external compliance/certification audits to ensure completion of remediation activities defined in the agreed action plans and risk treatment plans
- Provide the organization with recommendations to improve compliance with policies, standards and external requirements and continually analyzing for opportunities for process optimization.
- Support leadership teams to develop and expand continuous monitoring processes to assess compliance with information security policies and standards, legal and regulatory compliance
- Provide compliance subject matter expertise support to the sales, product and legal organizations
- Bachelors in Information Systems or a related technical field
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in an information security, information technology or information risk management related field possessing thorough understanding of industry standards and regulations including ISO 27001, PCI, HIPPA, Cloud Star Alliance
- Experience with compliance programs in a service provider market highly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the qualities to work efficiently, effectively, and autonomously with general supervision
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines while exercising sound judgment
- Demonstrated experience in managing compliance programs for financial services organization or organizations with similar information security needs and requirements
- Familiarity and understanding of broad range of IT technical controls, hardware and software products, cloud computing, or hosting services
- Must have excellent analytical skills; extensive Microsoft Excel experience a plus
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.