OVH is establishing a US based presence in the enterprise cloud market. As part of establishing this presence, the OVH US team needs top notch security talent to help establish the initial corporate and cloud based security programs.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing IT security and compliance programs and is also willing to do hands on technical work to get the initial security program started.
- Managing a team responsible for delivering security and compliance programs to the business.
- Design, develop and implement information security programs that support control implementation across a broad set of hardware and software systems.
- Capable of independent management of projects from design through implementation and ongoing monitoring.
- Design, implement and maintain security programs and controls to assist business in achieving industry recognized security and compliance standards. Including ISO27001, FedRAMP, PCI, SOX, EU Data Privacy Directives, SOC.
- Oversee security programs that provide guidance to software development and engineering teams on implementation of security best practices during development life cycles.
- Manage implementation, testing, documenting, and maintaining enterprise-wide Information Security solutions.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and maintain ongoing Information Security programs including the remediation of identified vulnerabilities, security alerts, and applicable reporting metrics.
Required Skills and Background
- BA or BS degree in an IS or related field preferred.
- 5+ Years’ experience in an information security role.
- 3+ Years’ experience in managing technical teams preferably in a security function.
- CISA, CISSP, PMP, CRISC, Security + and/or other relevant designations highly preferred.
- Must have experience in implementing corporate security programs and security architectures to support business needs.
- Must have experience in assisting business achieve and maintain industry recognized security standards such as ISO27001, FedRAMP, PCI, SOX, EU Data Privacy Directives, SOC.)
- Experience in Security Risk Assessment/analysis support.
- Excellent communication and customer interface skills.
- Experience working within a large enterprises.
- Expert knowledge of at least one scripting language is essential
- Expert level knowledge regarding the implementation, deployment, and usage of security tools and programs
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems.
- Experience in large scale compliance or auditing environments
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments, QA testing, Implementations & Validations.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.