OVH is establishing a US based presence in the enterprise cloud market. As part of establishing this presence, the US corporate employee base needs a top caliber team to manage day to day support needs and infrastructure. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building the initial technical support team and processes to help support the OVH US corporate environment.
The ideal candidate for the IT Support Manager will have experience managing a team supporting a large set of systems and technical support issues in small medium and large enterprises. Candidate will need to be hands on with desktop support and IT systems issues as required based on day to day load of the team.
- Manage and lead a team responsible for delivering IT technical support to OVH US corporate employees and systems.
- Assist in providing superior IT technical support and service to the OVH US Corporate employees.
- Assist in managing corporate IT systems required to provide IT services to OVH US corporate employees
- Interface with all levels of management to provide updates on technical support initiatives and issues.
- Design, develop, and implement processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance the technical support function, including workflow and incident management
- Develop and implement practices that measure the effectiveness and performance of the Technical Support Function
Required Skills and Background
- BA or BS degree in an IS or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support role
- 3+ Years’ experience in an IT management role including management engineers.
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable.
- Prior experience supporting Executive level staff is desirable.
- Background in the development and management of remote support groups. international support groups and 24 x 7 support operations.
- Expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization.
- Familiarity with systems operations and management environments within large enterprise customers and/or service providers is desirable.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with CRM or incident tracking and management systems.
- Experience with MAC OS, MAC hardware, and Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Experience performing PC hardware and support.
- Experience with Microsoft office applications and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with supporting common corporate IT infrastructure such as phone systems, fax machines, printers, copiers and other networked devices is desirable.
- Experience with Server virtualization and server OS’es such as Windows Server editions and Linux distros is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft exchange mailbox management and servers is desirable.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.