OVH US is seeking an Account Executive in New York who will be responsible for identification and sales of OVH Cloud Services solutions to Enterprise clients. This is an exciting opportunity to grow our brand and our presence in the US. We need someone who is motivated by opportunity. There is unlimited opportunity to grow personally and professionally in this role and with OVH US.
- Well versed in Services sales and have competitive knowledge of the cloud services marketplace.
- Own a Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) number and be responsible to generate net new business, build a pipeline and ensure closure of multiple net new deals every quarter.
- Collaborate with service delivery heads and executive management to develop sales strategies and account plans.
- Develop proposals and presentations for prospects and take ownership towards driving success.
- Contribute to Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Background
- Minimum of 7 years of enterprise selling experience with a solid track record of new logo acquisition and quota achievement.
- Excellent executive presence / communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This role will require some travel within the Northeast region, majority of travel should be local.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.