OVH US is seeking an experienced full stack designer to own the creation and maintenance of brand, product and marketing graphic assets. From concept to execution, the designer will bring our brand to life and keep it consistent across various touchpoints – from print and collateral materials to digital properties. This position will have a high degree of visibility across various departments.
- Collaborate with marketing, product management and product marketing teams to design and realize visual identities, logos, and other graphical outputs for web and content marketing (digital assets for: website, splash pages, blog, social; print assets for: magazines, newspapers, brochures, leaflets, reports, product sheets plus other marketing materials).
- Maintain brand assets and adhere to standards in development of creative projects.
- Ensure brand cohesiveness with OVH corporate design standards.
- Bring new ideas for design to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as logo development, presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Required Skills and Background
- 3-5+ years professional experience as an in-house designer supporting both traditional and web design projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability in the creation and direction of quality digital graphic design and digital products.
- Experience designing digital assets used across various environments maintaining a user experience that is consistent across all screens.
- Skilled in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign) or similar technologies.
- Must be service oriented, good communicator and collaborative.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against fast deadlines.
- Animation and video skills a plus
- Link to online portfolio or samples of work required.
- BA / BS degree required.
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.