Are you ready to grow a brand? OVH US is looking for a Brand & Event Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This is a multi-faceted role in a fast-paced environment, with responsibilities that flow across brand marketing, internal / external events and other key marketing levers as identified to reach a B2B target audience. Successful candidates will be highly creative and demonstrate a passion for each of brand and event marketing, a drive for results, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to contribute as a valued team member.
- Assist in the execution of brand marketing, internal / external events and other tactics that deliver against business objectives to reach a B2B target audience.
- Track and analyze performance and report on findings, including recommendations for future initiatives across brand and event programs.
- Manage brand standards across internal / external areas. Maintain brand portfolio including brand positioning and messaging and ensure alignment with brand identity guidelines. Review and approve brand use.
- Work with legal team as needed.
- Manage and coordinate details associated with presence at company trade shows and events. Includes managing exhibit / space planning, brand messaging, pre- and post-show follow-up and other activities as necessary. Recommend event opportunities for exhibits, creative themes, etc.
- Coordinate internal meeting / event logistics as needed for key company events and meetings including hotel rooms, meeting / facility logistics, food and beverage, AV requirements, group transportation, etc.
- Maintain events calendar and schedule. Ensure timeline is established and communicated to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate branded merchandise.
- Maintain budgets and alignment to spend goals in responsibility areas.
- Monitor market trends, research target markets and competitors activities to identify opportunities.
Required Skills and Background
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a marketing department. Experience with event coordination. B2B experience a plus.
- An innovative and creative individual with excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and passion for marketing-related activities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills. High attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Budget management experience.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills. A collaborative approach across multiple stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
- BA / BS degree required
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.