We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our US team and to help develop and build our Finance department. This position will support and collaborate with various groups within the organization, identify process improvement opportunities and propose recommendation for resolutions.
The OVH US team is growing, and we’re looking for motivated and talented individuals to join us. Candidates need to be truly passionate about growing a global company and have the flexibility to face the challenges it takes to make that happen. The position is in Reston, VA and will report to the Director of Finance.
The Accounting Specialist will manage multiple areas focusing on accounts payable, payroll and time and expense processing as well as provide analysis and reporting. This position requires someone who can manage multiple priorities, respond to inquiries in a timely matter and is detail oriented.
· Process trade payables, staff/external stakeholder reimbursements and stipends.
· Review contracts, correspondence and proposals for scope conformance.
· Maintain accounts payable files virtually and in hard copy.
· Upload accounts payable documents to cloud site and internal storage directories.
· Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine payable transactions.
· Facilitate vendor enrollment into e-payment systems.
· Experience with Concur T&E a plus.
Required Skills and Background
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
· Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience
· Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
· Excellent organization and mathematical skills
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
· Passion for light weight, effective processes and methodologies that will improve the productivity of the organization.
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.