We are looking for a Staff Accounting Manager to grow our presence in the US. The Staff Accounting Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and growing the full life-cycle accounts payable department. This person will ensure the department is performing according to established controls/procedures and assist in driving a continuous improvement strategy within the organization.
The OVH US team is growing, and we are looking for motivated and talented members to join our team. This position will play a key part in establishing the department and will require collaboration with other internal teams. Candidates need to be truly passionate about growing a global company and have the flexibility to face the challenges it takes to make that happen. The position is in Reston, VA and will report to the Director of Finance.
We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. The Staff Accounting Manager will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors and reconcile monthly statements with vendors within a specific industry. In addition to growing the accounts payable department, the Staff Accounting Manager will manage the employee expense reimbursement process. This position will be also be responsible for reporting and status reports and managing other projects as needed.
Other responsibilities include:
· Record wire payments and manual checks; correct EFT set-up and payment issues.
· Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
· Fulfill 1099 filing, audit request, and other compliance requirements.
· Review and process vendor invoices in a timely and consistent manner.
· Utilize internal and external departmental resources to provide accurate expense coding.
· Review related contracts to ensure invoices are within approved scope of work and budget.
· Handle escalated accounts payable issues.
· Current INFOR and Concur experience a plus.
Required Skills and Background
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
· 3-5 years of experience in accounts payable
· Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong organizational ability
· Effective communications skills
· Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
· Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
· Passion for light weight, effective processes and methodologies that will improve the productivity of the organization.
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment.
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.