Are you ready to grow a brand? OVH US is looking for a Manager of CX/UX (Customer Experience) to join the Chief Digital Officer department. This individual will be responsible for working with various internal teams and ensuring the user experience is outlined against key marketing goals and for developing overall design approaches. Most of all, this person will help define the overall lifecycle experience for every US customer of OVH.
- Wide range of design-related responsibilities to support product/marketing project that require UX / CX. Includes management/supervision of a graphic designer.
- Understand the marketing principles and roadmaps to design UX experience that enhances the user journey through all user touch points.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize functional requirements, and define an action plan based on the needs and objectives of the business.
- Conduct research / analysis on user activities: Collection, analysis and presentation of information.
- Translate business requirements into experiences that result in improved user productivity.
- Develop high-level user stories, personas, prototypes, design mock-ups, specs and product assets that deliver the brand promise and strategy and deliver a more seamless customer experience.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a range of devices.
- Advocate for the user throughout the process of proposing, wireframing and implementing UX improvements that clearly communication CX / UX specifications to the technology team.
- Ensure quality control of engineering outputs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders – brand/acquisition marketing, product management and product marketing.
Required Skills and Background
- 5+ years of combination HFE/IA/UX and graphic design experience.
- Have a solid understanding of user behaviors and design approaches – including responsive web design.
- 1-2 years experience managing design process and staff.
- B2B experience a plus.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in user research / usability.
- Clear communicator with ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
- Collaborative team player approach, open to feedback and changes.
- Ability to operate and multi-task in an agile environment where priorities and objectives are frequently redefined.
- Passionate about all things UX / CX and other areas of design and innovation. Up to date with industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Portfolio or samples of work required.
- BA / BS degree required.
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.