OVH US is looking for a Product Marketing Manager – Private Cloud, to execute plans to grow the private cloud product offering to a B2B client base. The individual will be responsible for developing competitive benchmarks, differentiation, positioning and messaging for private cloud products that will lead to increased sales.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates private cloud product offerings in the market.
- Articulate the product value proposition and ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of product features and their benefits.
- Manage product marketing plan and budget specific to product marketing. Manage programs to KPIs, deliverables and ROI. Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Lead the development of product content (web site, sales collateral, lead generation), product videos, blog posts, etc. and sales tools that support the selling / marketing of private cloud products. Ensure the benefits are clearly articulated.
- Plan the marketing support surrounding the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work collaboratively across various groups including Product Development, Design, Marketing, Sales, Developers, Finance and Operations.
- Drive market intelligence – be the expert private cloud clients, how they buy and their buying criteria. Understand the competition. Provide deeper dives into the product as needed for sales, marketing etc.
- Participate in key industry events, conferences and internal forums.
Required Skills and Background
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing / Marketing role for a B2B company. Private Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, experience a plus.
- Experience working across various Marketing channels and lead generation programs.
- Strong analytics capabilities.
- A team player and collaborator. Experience working cross-functionally to drive results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to influence people at all levels across all functions.
- Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS).
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.