OVH US is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various forms of content to support the company growth and expansion. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills, and ability to write interesting content that aligns with brand voice and engages the target audience.
- Create content for thought leadership and brand that includes: marketing material, website, social media, videos, newsletters, webinars, company blog and more.
- Work closely with Brand and Product & Solutions Marketing to establish content and messaging strategy including product value storytelling, across all levels of the buyer journey and across all applicable audiences and channels.
- Maintain and manage content consistency across all properties, media and messaging.
- Measure and optimize across all outlets.
- Edit and supply feedback for any copy vendors/partners.
- Develop and maintain a rolling 12-month content/editorial calendar.
Required Skills and Background
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing communications environment producing content across a variety of platforms. Experience in writing for technology, cloud, IaaS or SaaS environments a plus.
- Excellent proof reading and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of SEO, keywords and ability to weave into key themes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment and maintain high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Sample portfolio required.
- Bachelor’s degree required (BA/BS).
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.