OVH US is looking for Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs that will reach target audience and stakeholders and will generate qualified leads. This individual will understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position services / solutions to generate leads for the field. This individual will have a thorough understanding of business drivers, target audience, and their needs. This role is tasked with driving programs that deliver results, building strong relationships with the sales team, and collaborating with other marketing functions to ensure successful results. They will work closely with sales, market strategists and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
- Oversee and drive field marketing plans to support revenue objectives.
- Own strategy, development and successful execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to user events, industry events, webinars, tradeshows, executive roundtables, industry summits and more.
- Ensure alignment with demand / lead generation programs and if necessary customize to extend reach or impact.
- Work closely with sales channel to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships.
- Understand complex buying / selling processes involving multiple decision-makers.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between marketing and sales channels. Work with marketing teams and represent field point-of-view during marketing program development.
- Develop and launch training to aid sales channel in support of products / solutions.
- Provide local marketing intelligence to assist PMMs in setting pricing.
- Collaborate with channel partners on development and execution of marketing programs.
Required Skills and Background
- 7+ years experience in a B2B marketing environment working with sales channels / lead generation programs. Experience in writing for technology, cloud, IaaS or SaaS environments a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing mix, campaign elements and tactics necessary to deliver results.
- Experience supporting sales channels and thriving under pressure of achieving revenue goals.
- Saleforce.com knowledge desired.
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services and product marketing.
- Must be self-driven.
- Strong orientation to managing program details.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelors degree required (BA/BS).
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.