OVH US is looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive growth for the Private Cloud product line. This individual will have passion about new and innovative technologies and developing go-to-market tactics to promote our private cloud offerings to a B2B client base.
- Manage and grow private cloud offerings by identifying new opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies and executing to reach target clients and drive acquisition.
- Understands customer target needs, competitive differentiation and segmentation to drive for results in product offerings.
- Understands what private cloud customers need, and works with product team to ensure products align to drive competitive differentiation.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams across all areas, to create and launch effective strategies.
- Create product positioning points and value statements that ladder up to support overall OVH brand positioning and targeting in the US.
- Drive research, metrics and launch efforts to support private cloud product growth.
- Optimize and revise product launch and marketing campaigns as needed to meet plan metrics.
- Collect input and feedback from customers to help guide decisions.
- Be knowledge leader on new innovative ways to market product and increase brand awareness.
- Present metrics / results to executive leadership and other teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment and juggle many projects simultaneously.
Required Skills and Background
- 7+ years of experience developing product marketing plans for a B2B company. Experience in SaaS, IaaS or Cloud Technology a plus.
- Experience launching products, marketing campaigns and measurement tactics.
- Proven experience directly managing product marketing and staff management.
- Effective understanding of the latest technologies and ability to identify how to use them in product marketing.
- Detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelors degree required (BA / BS).
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.