OVH US is looking for a Web & Social Media Manager who will be responsible for managing the marketing content on Web and Social Media platforms and driving to constant improvement in engagement metrics. This individual will be responsible for keeping a finger on the pulse of activity across these channels, ensuring information is up-to-date and launch strategies that will help grow our audience base. This individual should have a command of best practices and trends in both web and social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience. They will work closely with multiple teams internally on strategy, planning, content, experience and analysis.
- Manage the company’s web presence and social media profiles and presence.
- Manage and communicate site updates and optimization. Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to meet their needs.
- Ensure brand alignment, consistent voice and tone and outstanding visual components.
- Understand the customer and user personas.
- Collaborate with product, product marketing, design, UX and others to maximize engagement.
- Measure website and social media performance and analytics, and report to cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with content manager and other departments to ensure content is shareable, appropriate and aligns with brand strategy and is content that educates and entertains our audiences.
- With the assistance from the SEO manager, implement, maintain and improve SEO / SEM activities including adding appropriate tags and keywords across all sites.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from new audiences.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience.
Required Skills and Background
- 5+ years experience in a marketing communications environment using digital media / social media to grow audience share.
- Experience using Drupal.
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimizing web experiences, proven success in driving traffic and increasing conversions.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to optimize across web / social channels.
- Understanding of current trends in web architecture, design, analytics, experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media, with a command of each network and their best practices. Understanding how to incorporate design, graphic, videos and other tools to engage users.
- Understand how to segment social media followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly. Work closely with internal teams to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep or support rep to social conversations.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and knowledge to inform decisions.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, execute briskly with precision in alignment with goals and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelors degree required (BA/BS).
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.