OVH US is looking for an Analyst Relations Specialist / Senior Manager who will be responsible for growing and maintaining great rapport with influential industry analysts to continue to communicate our message and value proposition on a regular basis. This person will be a conduit of sage advice regarding competitors, market trends and new technologies. They will have a good collaborative relationship with internal teams, and will facilitate a two-way communications process between internal messaging experts and industry analysts.
- Be the point of contact between company and industry analysts.
- Establish process for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts.
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews during specific events.
- Secure analyst quotes for press releases.
- Prepare analyst briefing tours, presentations and documents.
- Work with product marketing to secure positive analyst reports and deliver quality information to analysts.
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers.
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services.
- Respond to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensure deliverables are provided and suggest research topics.
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR related programs and activities.
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential.
- Facilitate information exchange with internal / external PR teams.
Required Skills and Background
- 7+ years of experience in Analyst Relations in a corporate or PR environment working with high-tech industry analysts. Solid understanding of how the product launch and / or briefing process works with outside industry trade press and analysts. Experience in hyper-growth businesses, SaaS, IaaS, Cloud technology is a plus.
- Existing portfolio and relationships with industry analysts and knowledge of their areas of influence.
- Self-starter with proven project and business management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic mindset with ability to identify storylines and appropriate content positioning for analysts and industry press.
- A proven track record of leading teams in developing successful marketing and communications programs.
- Polished communicator with ability to influence audiences and convey complex information.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be skilled at developing and making influential presentations.
- BA / BS degree in Marketing, Communications or technology-related field.
Candidates must be local to Reston, VA. No remote work available.
OVH is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.