OVH US is seeking a marketing and Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team and take the lead in building metrics and a reporting infrastructure that will turn data into actionable insights to inform strategy and enhance tactical decision making. This individual will be passionate about EVERYTHING data.
- Develop and maintain recurring / persistent dashboards and reports for key business and customer metrics
- Analyze web site, order funnel, and customer portal interactions to gain insights to acquire new customers, increase conversion, reduce churn, determine product activation and usage, etc.
- Gain customer insights through A/B testing, surveys, customer interactions and feedback, email and other marketing campaigns, etc.
Required Skills and Background
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in business analytics, including:
- Expertise in SQL
- Expertise with statistical analysis tools such as R or Python
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive
- Experience with business intelligence / data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, AT Internet, etc.)
- Experience in statistical modeling and with analytical techniques including regression, trend analysis, and forecasting
- Ability to analyze structured & unstructured/semi-structured data
- Excellent communication skills: Use data tell a story with pictures, numbers, and words to deliver actionable insights for both ad hoc situations and regular/recurring reporting
- Curiosity to dig deeper into data – to get to the answer of ‘why’
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to be strong team player and to work independently
- Authorized to work in the US - position based in Reston, VA
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 26 data centers, 32 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.